Our website does not support Explorer 11
Try a modern browser:
The most natural of human tools, the word, at the center or our technological vision: continuous search, driven by the power of artificial intelligence and technological assets integrated in one single multi-channel and multimodal paradigm to transform experiences and knowledge management, and to meet most complex needs.
Artificial Intelligence (AI)
AI is often taken for science-fiction, the reproduction of human intelligence. As a matter of fact, cognitive technologies are a new form of automation: highly complex software to analyse large volumes of non-structured data; a new driver for enterprise applications enabling the enhancement of business processes and the improvement of customer-brand interaction.
- Improvement of business process automation with the use of information extracted from text and voice
- Generation of new models of interaction with enterprise systems, simplifying user experience and fully exploiting information assets
- Measurement of public opinion perception on brands and products
Natural Language Processing (NLP)
It is the branch of Artificial Intelligence involving disciplines such as information technology, psychology, and linguistics, the latter dealing, from a technological point of view, with language used in everyday life. Thanks to these technologies, machines can extract information directly from documents created for human communication and execute tasks on the grounds of instruction expressed in natural language.
- Information classification and extraction with regard to specific domains
- Supporting more than 30 languages with a specific focus on Italian
- Successful combination of approaches based on the representation of knowledge (ontologies, knowledge graph) and machine learning
- Use of “open” formats and tools for a “no-vendor lock-in” strategy
Machine Learning (ML)
The setup of a software today goes through the capabilities of a programmer to identify and define steps and parameters enabling the resolution of specific issues. On the other hand, machine learning systems use mechanisms enabling machines to carry out a given task on the grounds of examples provided during the training session. Through these machine techniques, computers not only replicate what they have learnt, but also generalize and manage new data within the same application domain.
- Improvement of basic language knowledge and models with regard to a specific slang domain
- Adoption of techniques enabling the reduction of the number of samples necessary for machine learning
- Continuous update with new models both developed by our labs and created from emerging frameworks in the open environment
An End-to-End solution to automatically manage and unify contacts from multiple channels, both voice and text ones, to perform real conversations, with questions and answers between user and machine, and enable hybrid situations foreseeing the intervention of human agents (channel blend).
- Multi-channel, multi-device technology, in text and voice mode
- Human-in-the-loop: human agents can be involved within the context of any step of a conversation
- Providing “no code” tools for the development of conversation dialogues
Automatic Speech Recognition
The speech is the most natural form of communication humans have. Automatic Speech Recognition is the technology Artificial Intelligence applies to the voice to make the human-machine interaction as easy and natural as possible. Voice recognition technology gets applied in multiple situations, and its capability to continuously adapt to the scenario of implementation (i.e.: to trigger functions or automatically start tasks, guiding who is calling the Contact Center to the next best operator) turns to be a key success factor to improve user experience.
Machine Translation e Spoken Language Translation
The production of content is continuously improving and overcomes the capability to manually translate them and make them accessible to everyone.
Machine Translation applies AI to transcribed text, automatically producing corresponding documents in all languages.
Spoken Machine Translation is its natural evolution, combining in an innovative mode Machine Translation and Speech Recognition to overcome language barriers within the field of “spoken”.